To all our Patients
Although we are pleased to see the restrictions relaxed, we are still mindful that rates of Covid in the community are very high. The demand on health care services remains significant as a result of staff sickness and patient need. So, we must prioritise the patients who are most vulnerable.
It is important that you continue to put your health first and seek urgent medical help when you need it.
You may have to wait longer than usual for a routine appointment and there may be a delay in accessing some non-urgent reviews. We are working very hard to get back to normal, so please be patient with our staff. We are very grateful for your understanding.
Please continue to wear a face mask if you enter the practice if you have any Covid symptoms or if your preference is to wear a mask.
Before contacting the practice, please do consider self-help and pharmacy options:
- The NHS website: https://www.nhs.uk/
- 111 online: https://111.nhs.uk/
- Mental health support: https://www.nhs.uk/every-mind-matters/mental-wellbeing-tips/your-mind-plan-quiz/
- Pharmacy details: https://www.nhs.uk/service-search/pharmacy/find-a-pharmacy
- Advice for parents of children and young people https://what0-18.nhs.uk/
To book or get advice regarding your 1st, 2nd, or booster Covid-19 vaccine
Contact the National Booking Service via www.nhs.uk or ring 119
Please do not contact the surgery
We do not have access to the Covid-19 booster booking system
Help us to keep you all safe and well by keeping our phone lines free for those who need urgent medical help.
West View Surgery